You can’t delete recommended posts on Tumblr, but you can clear your browser history or disable the feature. How to remove a post that’s been saved in your Reading List is trickier: there are two methods, neither of which work reliably.
On the “turn off recommended posts tumblr” of the “food and drink” category, it is said that you can turn off recommended posts by going to your settings.
Remove a following search tag by tapping on it. Step 2: To delete the followedsearch, tap Unfollow in the search field. It should be immediately deleted from your dashboard’s recommended posts. Rep for any other following searches you wish to get rid of.
How can I erase my popular tags on Tumblr? was also a question.
From your dashboard, go to “Posts” and then “Mass PostEditor.” A list of recent postings appears. Click “Edit Tags” next to each post for which you wish to remove tags. Click “RemoveTags” after selecting the tag you wish to remove.
Also, on Tumblr, how can I turn off orbit? You may disable the chronological feed if you prefer:
- Click on the account icon (the little human).
- The gear wheel symbol should be tapped.
- “General settings” should be selected.
- Select “Dashboard preferences” from the drop-down menu.
- “Best items first” should be turned off.
Similarly, you could wonder how to update your Tumblr settings.
To access Preferences, go to https://tumblr.com/preferences or click the cog wheel symbol in the upper right-hand corner of your Dashboard. You may adjust your email address, change your password, pick your post editor, and alter the way your Dashboard displays items in this section.
On Tumblr, how do you conceal tags?
Hide the tags you add to your posts using Tumblr’s “Customize Appearance” option.
- Log in to your Tumblr account by going to Tumblr.com.
- To remove post tags from a blog, go to the blog you wish to remove them from.
- On the right menupane, click the “Customize Appearance” option.
Answers to Related Questions
Is it possible to erase all of my Tumblr posts at once?
Tumblr will show all of your blog’s posts as tiles, allowing you to decide which ones you want to remove. After you’ve made your pick, click the Delete button in the upper right corner and wait for the confirmation box. To erase all posts on your chosen Tumblrblog immediately, click OK.
On Tumblr mobile, how do you unfollow someone?
- In your favourite browser, go to tumblr.com.
- To log in, click the grey login button.
- In the upper left corner of the screen, click the bar with the magnifying glass symbol.
- Take a look at their website.
- Wait for a window that reads “Are you sure you want to unfollow [username]?” after clicking the “Unfollow” option.
- Keep an eye out for the next update.
On Tumblr, how do you modify tags?
Editing Post Tags (Method 3)
- Log in to Tumblr and go to the top-right corner of the page to “Account.”
- In the right sidebar, click “Mass PostEditor” after clicking “Posts.”
- To update tags for a specific post, click on it.
- At the upper right corner, click “Edit Tags” or “Add Tags.”
On Tumblr, how can you see what tags you’re following?
In your dashboard, the page presenting the tagged results appears. In the right sidebar of the tagged results page, click the “Track This Tag” link. The new tagentry has been added to your list of Tracked Tags. While on your Tumblr dashboard, use the “Tab” key to bring up your Tracked Tag list in a pop-up window.
On Tumblr, how many tags can you follow?
Tumblr allows you to tag a post with up to 30 tags, but only the first 20 work. Tumblr’s search scans the first 20 tags for originalposts. The first 20 tags in your blog’s individual search function on both original articles and reblogs. For original postings, tag pages depend on the top five tags.
How can I prevent random postings from appearing on my Tumblr?
Making the Best of It First and foremost,
- Step 1: Tap the Account button in the Tumblr app.
- Step 2: Select DashboardPreferences from the General Settings menu.
- Step 3: To turn off Best Stuff First, tap the switch next to it.
- Step 1: Tap the Account button in the Tumblr app and choose one of your personal Tumblr blogs.
How can I disable Tumblr’s safe search on my iPhone?
Here’s how to do it:
- To access Tumblr on iOS, go to the main Settings app and scroll down to Tumblr. Select “Hide sensitive search results” from the “Safe Mode” menu.
- Safe Search is a little lock in the search resultsfilters bar on Android: slide over till you see it.
- On the web, a lock appears in the upper right corner of search results.
How do you keep Tumblr fresh?
Simply click the link.
- Search for Auto Refresh or just click this link.
- When it’s already Green and you can see the extension in the top right corner, you’ll know it’s been added.
- Go to your Google controls, move down to More tools >Extensions.
- Toggle the Allow inincognito box under the newly added Auto Refresh.
How can I modify my Tumblr privacy settings?
Management of Accounts
Manage account settings by clicking on theprofile icon on the top right corner of any page. Use the dropdownmenu to select “settings.” The settingstab will bring you to the Management of Accounts section. Use thissection to enhance privacy and prevent unauthorized accessof your Tumblr account.
On Tumblr, where is the dashboard?
When you log in to Tumblr, the dashboard is the default view. Go to www.tumblr.com when you’ve logged in and you’ll see your dashboard straight immediately. It’s worth noting that you can’t change the appearance of your dashboard.
On Tumblr, how can I allow sensitive materials?
Step 1: Open the Tumblr app as you usually would. Step 2: In the bottom-right corner, choose the humanoid symbol. Step 3: To enter the Accounts menu, tap the gear symbol in the upper-right corner. Step 4: At the top of the resultant menu, choose General Settings.
On Tumblr, what does “in your orbit” mean?
Some of the people you follow also follow the suggested Tumblr, so it’s in your orbit. You seem to be intrigued, which implies you’ve liked a few posts from this Tumblr but haven’t followed them yet.
The “how to change interests on tumblr” is a question that has been asked many times before. In order to delete the recommended posts, you need to go through the following steps:.