A large majority of people choose to bleach their hair at a salon instead of trying to do it themselves, but what does it cost? Is it worth spending all that money on getting your hair dyed when you could probably dye your own hair yourself? Many people decide to go to a salon because they think it will be better, but is that really true?
Salons have the equipment for bleaching hair and are professionally trained in doing so. The problem with dyeing your own hair at home is you don’t know what you are doing or how to do it properly. That can result in an uneven dye job or it turning out way more brassy than you were hoping for. Also, if your hair is bleached at a salon there are products they use to keep your hair healthy and strong.
Bleaching hair can be very damaging so many salons will also give you deep conditioning treatments after the bleach has been applied to try and minimize the damage. If you try to bleach your hair at home, you may not have all of the necessary tools or products to keep your hair healthy and hydrated.
All in all, bleaching your hair at a salon may be more expensive, but it is definitely worth it in terms of results. You will get an even dye job, you will know you are using good products, and your hair will be healthier.
So, how much does it cost to bleach your hair at a salon?
How much does it cost to bleach your hair at a salon? It typically costs between $50-100. However, the price may vary depending on the location, the salon, and how much work needs to be done. Some salons also offer package deals which can save you money in the long run. If you are looking to bleach your hair at a salon, it is definitely worth doing some research beforehand to find the best deal.
Why you should only bleach your hair if necessary
Bleaching your hair is a big decision and it should not be taken lightly. If you are thinking of bleaching your hair, there are a few things you should consider first.
– Is my hair in good condition?
– Do I want to lighten my whole head of hair or just certain sections?
– What colour do I want to end up with?
– What kind of bleach should I use?
If you are not looking to lighten your whole head of hair, consider putting in highlights instead.
Tips For Bleaching Your Hair At Home
If you are looking to bleach your hair at home, there are a few things you can do to make the process easier and more successful.
- – Make sure you have all of the necessary tools including bleach, developer, a bowl, and tint brush.
- – Read the instructions carefully and make sure you do not leave the bleach in your hair for too long.
- – Condition your hair after bleaching it to minimize the damage. This will also help your colour last longer!
- – Allow your hair to “rest” by leaving it unbleached for at least 6 months before bleaching again.
- – Be careful with how often you bleach your hair as over bleaching can lead to hair damage.
- If you are careful and follow the tips above, you can successfully bleach your hair at home! Just be sure to take your time and to not leave the bleach on for too long.
- Bleaching hair is not cheap. It can be very damaging and if you are going to do it right, it will cost you. If you want your hair bleached so badly, however, there are some tips to help make the process cheaper and easier for you.