Dutch Bros has a variety of syrup flavors, ranging from chocolate to strawberry. Some are classics while others are new twists on traditional flavors like lemonade and blueberry. Visit the Dutch Bros website to see what they have available!
Dutch Bros offers a wide range of syrup flavors, from fruity to savory. They have over 20 different flavors including original, maple bacon, and root beer.
This collection of terms includes (4)
- Strawberry, raspberry, pomegranate, peach, blackberry, passion fruit, blue raspberry, and cherry are some of the fruits available.
- Regular. Cream of Ireland. macadamia nut chocolate, vanilla, coconut, hazelnut, peppermint, and cinnamon
- Strawberry and raspberry are two fruits that come to mind while thinking about San Francisco.
- Regular in San Francisco. cream of Ireland macadamia nut chocolate, vanilla, coconut, hazelnut, and peppermint
Also, whatever syrup brand does Dutch Bros use?
Torani Syrup is a syrup made by Torani.
Is there a sugar-free taste at Dutch Bros? Inquire about the following sugar-free flavors: Irish Cream, Chocolate Mac, Vanilla, Coconut, Hazelnut, Peppermint, Strawberry, or Raspberry are just a few of the flavors available.
Likewise, people ask, does Dutch Bros use Torani Syrup is a syrup made by Torani.?
There is nothing like a frosty, blended drink in the summer. Especially if that drink is made with Torani Syrup is a syrup made by Torani.s! Dutch Bros. Coffee uses Torani in their drinks, and they are perfect on hot days for kids and their grown-ups!
Which of Dutch Bros’ drinks is the best?
The Best of Thrillist (and the Rest)
- Mellow Mocha with Toasted Toasted Toasted Toasted Toasted Toasted Vanilla and chocolate macadamia nut syrups, as well as chocolate milk, are included.
- Ninja. White chocolate sauce, crème de menthe syrup, breve, and espresso are among the ingredients.
- Bob is his name. Dark chocolate sauce, banana and coconut syrups, and ice cream are among the ingredients.
Answers to Related Questions
Is it okay for me to bring my own cup to Dutch Bros?
Customers who bring in one of Dutch Bros Coffee’s reusable mugs get a 25-cent discount. Additionally, you may bring in reusable cups other than tumblers, such as Hydro Flasks, S’well bottles, and more.
Is genuine coffee used by Dutch Bros?
All of our coffee is made using espresso.
Dutch Bros. Coffee is unusual in that they don’t sell brewed coffee in their shops. Instead, they sell canned cold brew coffee, which is utilized in all of their flavored cold brew alternatives.
What is the cheapest Starbucks drink?
How to Save Money on Your Starbucks Order
- Teas that are in season (with or without lemonade) Tall costs $2.75.
- Tall, $2.94 for a cold brew.
- Starbucks Fizzio is a line of handmade sodas by Starbucks. Tall is $2.45 and Grande is $2.95.
- Coffee with ice. Tall is $2.25, Grande is $2.65, and Venti is $2.95.
- Espresso-based beverages.
- Coffee that is hot.
How can I get my hands on a Dutch Bros?
New franchisee candidates must have a net worth of at least $500,000, including $125,000 in cash, according to the Dutch Bros. website. The initial franchise price is $30,000, and royalty payments are 5% of total sales or $1,300 per month, whichever is larger.
Which of the Dutch Bros’ Rebels is the best?
Here are seven of my personal favorites that you must try!
- “Hawaiian” iced rebel. Use Facebook to share.
- Rebel iced “OG Gummy Bear” Use Facebook to share.
- Rebel “Laser Cat” on ice.
- Rebel with iced “Tiger’s Blood.”
- Rebel “Sweet Sunrise” on ice.
- Rebel, iced “Ray of Sunshine”
- Rebel “Stop Light” iced.
- Rebel “Palm Tree” iced.
What is the definition of a breve Dutch Bros?
This breve (a cappuccino with half-and-half instead of whole milk) combines traditional ingredients (vanilla, chocolate, coffee, *sigh*) to create a delicacy that the zombies evidently like. That’s how the Dutch Brothers expressed it.
Which Starbucks drink is the most potent?
What is Starbucks’ strongest coffee? The Top 12 Coffees, Ranked
- 170 mg caffeine/12 fl oz Starbucks Blonde Caffe Americano
- 155 mg caffeine/12 fl oz Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee
- 150 mg caffeine/12 fl oz Caffè Americano
- Cascara Cold Foam with Cold Brew
- 120 mg caffeine/12 fl oz. iced coffee
- Frappuccino (coffee frappuccino) 70 mg caffeine per 12 fl oz. blended coffee
At Dutch Bros, what is a kicker?
Any day, I’ll choose the Dutch brothers over Starbucks. When I asked the extremely pleasant women at this store whether I should buy the kicker (Irish cream) or the annihilator (chocolate macadamia nut), they recommended getting a combination, or the kickinator!
What Starbucks beverages are eligible for free refills?
Only Starbucks’ lower-cost beverages, such as brewed coffee, iced coffee, cold-brew coffee, hot tea, and iced tea, are available. You must pay for your initial drink using a Starbucks card or the coffee chain’s mobile app to take advantage of the policy.
Is pineapple available at Dutch Bros?
Cowlitz County’s Dutch Bros Coffee
Pineapple is a delicious fruit. Coconut from the tropics. The ideal complement to the Pia Colada Smoothie, our Summer Sensation!
Is there food at Dutch Bros?
There are now over 230 sites, the most of which are in the Western United States. Dutch Bros, like other coffee shops, does not limit their products to only coffee. Fruit smoothies, energy drinks, kid’s beverages, and snacks like muffin tops and granola bars have all been added to the menu.
In a 911 Dutch Bros, how many shots are there?
What is the calorie count of a Dutch Bros kicker?
How long do you think it would take you to burn off 362 calories of Dutch Bros Sugar-Free Kicker?
Is there milk in Dutch Bros smoothies?
Smoothies are available in four sizes at Dutch Bros. Coffee: Kids, Small, Medium, and Ginormous. 32 oz. jug Smoothies are all-natural and may be made without dairy if desired.
What is the calorie count of a Dutch Bros Caramelizer?
Is there decaf coffee at Dutch Bros?
Lemonade, Italian sodas, smoothies, frosts (milkshakes), hot chocolate, steamers, and decaf are available for every coffee drink.
What is the caffeine content of Dutch Bros?
Dutch Bros. Coffee has 256 mg of caffeine every 20.00 fl. oz cup. When compared to other beverages, this suggests Dutch Bros has a higher caffeine content.